Russia is well known is known for the quality of medical education. MBBS in Russia attracts hundreds of Indian medical students every year. Although most of the Medical colleges in Russia are approved by the medical council of India (Now MCI, The Medical Council of India is known as The National Medical Commission- or NMC), few Medical universities in Russia are not approved and do not appear in the list of MCI Approved Medical Colleges In Russia.The Medical colleges in Russia have top-class infrastructure and modern medical types of equipment.
MBBS in Russia And MCI Approval
Study Medicine in Russia is a growing discussion among medical aspirants in India due to the low fee structure and easy admission procedures. The number of students choosing Russia for their Medicine study program is increasing every year.
Although the quality of medical education in Russia is highly appreciated, students must ensure that the medical colleges they have chosen are recognized by the Indian Medical Association / National Medical Commission in India. Students can find the details of the list of MCI approved colleges in Russia on the website of the Indian embassy in Russia as well as from the MCI official website given below.
List of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Russia
Given below is the Recognized medical college List in Russian Federation.
- Altai State Medical University
- Astrakhan State Medical Academy of Federal Agency of Health Care and Social Development
- Astrakhan State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Bashkirian State Medical University
- Belgorod State National Research University
- Crimean Federal University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- I. M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Ivanovo State Medical Academy
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Kabardino-Balkarian State University
- Kazan Federal (Volga) University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kemerovo State Medical Academy
- Kuban State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
- National Medical University
- National Research Nuclear University “MIFI.”
- National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy
- North-Eastern Federal University named after MK Ammosov
- Northern State Medical University
- Novosibirsk National Research State University
- Omsk State Medical University
- Orel State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Pacific State Medical University
- Penza State University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Perm State Medical University
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University
- Pskov State University
- Rostov State Medical University
- Russian National Research Medical University
- Russian Peoples Friendship University
- Russian State Medical University, Moscow
- Ryazan State I P Pavlov Medical University
- Saint Petersburg State Medical Academy
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University
- Saratov State Medical University
- Saratovskiy State Medical University
- Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy
- Siberian State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Syktyvkar State University named after P Sorokin
- Tambov State University
- The Chechen State University
- The Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanov
- The First Moscow State Medical University
- The First St. Petersburg State Medical University
- Tombosky State University named after G.R. Derzhavin
- Tula State University
- Tver State Medical University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk State University
- Ural State Medical University
- Volgograd Medical Academy
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Voronezh State Medical University
- Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University
- Yaroslavl State Medical Academy
- Yaroslavl State Medical Academy YSMA
- Yaroslavl State Medical University
Download the MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Russian Federation here
Students can also find the details of the approval status of the medical Universities in Russia from the National Medical Commission(NMC) website given below.
How to Apply to MCI Listed Universities in Russia?
Contact our office if students want to apply to the Medical colleges in Russia approved by the National Medical Commission (Formerly, Medical Council of India or MCI). Our experts in the overseas medicine program will explain the details of the fee structure of each university, Admission procedures, Hostel Facilities, Indian Mess Availability, MCI Approval Status, and other information and help you join the best English Medium Medical Colleges abroad approved by the Medical Council of India or the NMC.
How to Get Admission in Russian Medical Colleges Recognized by MCI/NMC?
Admission procedures of the Russian Universities are straightforward. The general criterion is a pass in 12th Exam with Science with at least 55% Marks. Russian Universities do not insist on NEET qualification for admission. But only the candidates who have cleared the NEET exam before taking admission in the MBBS course will be allowed to sit for the MCI Screening Test.
Studysure is an expert in Russian MBBS Admissions and guides the students to get admission in Russian Medical Universities, approved by the Medical Council of India. Study MBBS in Russia is an affordable option for students who want to study medicine.
Russian Federation Embassy in India
Address: Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Pin Code: 110021. Delhi. India.
Phone:91 11 2687 3799. Russian Embassy Website
Contact us for more information about studying in top medical colleges in Russian Federation and the updated list of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Russia, Fee Structure, Facilities, Admission Dates and other Assistance.
Call /Whatsapp: 8086000842
MCI Recognized Medical Colleges Abroad List
Russian Medical Colleges Fee – English Medium