If you’re looking for your MBBS program abroad, then MBBS in Ukraine is an excellent option. Several medical universities in Ukraine offer MBBS courses in Ukraine; some of them are located in the European part of the country. Students can find a large number of medical Universities n the Asian region. Medicine study in Ukraine is a highly-respected profession, and the medical colleges are well equipped with modern facilities. This article will find the details of the MBBS course and MCI approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
There are several benefits that you may get from studying MBBS in Ukraine. The universities in Ukraine offer you in-depth coursework coupled with practical training in their hospitals. The students may enjoy their studies by learning new skills such as managing people in a health care unit and helping your fellow students by sharing their experiences.
How to Apply for MBBS in Ukraine?
If you are planning your MBBS in Ukraine, you can contact us for more details about the rules and regulations governing MBBS admission. Our expert counsellors provide a lot of assistance and brief about the formalities to be completed to get MBBS admission in Ukraine.
So, when you are planning to pursue your MBBS in Ukraine, you can select a reputed institution recognized by the MCI/ NMC in India. Otherwise, you may not be eligible to practice in India after completion of your MBBS course.
NMC/ MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv
- Lugansk State Medical University (Rubizhne)
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Ukraine
- Sumy State University, Sumy
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine
- Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Why Check the NMC/MCI Approval status of Ukraine Medical Colleges?
Some Medical universities are not accredited by the Indian Medical Association and National Medical Commission. Therefore the MBBS degree you may earn from such colleges will not be valid in India. Consequently, it is always better to pursue MBBS from accredited medical colleges in Ukraine after checking the approval status of the Ukraine medical colleges on the websites of MCI or NMC in India before choosing a college for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS Admission Requirement in Ukraine
The general admission criterion is a pass in 12th standard Science with at least 60% Marks. Some Medical colleges might have slightly different admission requirements as compared to others. Therefore, it is recommended that you contact the college representative you are interested in applying to if you are not clear on the requirements. If you are unsure of whether you qualify, please contact our team for more assistance and admission.
How Can We Help You?
If you are interested in taking MBBS Admission in Ukraine, contact our expert team dealing in Ukraine Medical Admissions. Our team will explain the formalities of MBBS admission in Ukraine, the Fee structure of the Medical colleges in Ukraine, MCI approval status, Accommodation, Indian Mess, Application formalities, Visa and other details.
Ukraine Embassy in India Address:
E-1/8. Vasant Vihar. South Delhi. Delhi. India
Phone : 26146041. Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for MBBS in Ukraine Admission Now, Call /Whatsapp 8086000842
Study MBBS in Russia
MCI Approved Medical Colleges Abroad