STUDY MBBS COURSE IN MOLDOVA (EUROPE)
Study MBBS in Moldova, The eastern European country famous for rocky hills and vineyards. Study MBBS in Moldova is one of cheapest medical degree programs in Europe. Moldova MBBS/MD degrees are recognized by both National Medical Commission India and WHO. Students can study MBBS in Moldova without IELTS/TOFEL score. Moldova is famous for low cost universities with affordable tuition fees.
BEST UNIVERSITY FOR STUDY MBBS IN MOLDOVA
State Medical and Pharmaceutical University, “Nicolae Testemitanu” is a Government funded Medical university in Moldova. This university is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by the World Health Organization.
Brief Details of MBBS Course – 2023
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (including internship)|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with Biology with minimum of 50% marks.|
|MBBS Fees||INR 23.50 Lac/6 Years|
|Medium of Instructions for Foreign Students||English|
|Approval||MCI/NMC and WHO|
|Age||Above 17 Years|
Courses offered by the University
- Duration -6 Years
- Duration – 5 Years
- Preparatory Courses – 1 Year
Language of Instructions- English, Russian and Romanian
MBBS in Moldova- Degrees in General Medicine and Pharmacology
Medicine programs in Moldova are fully recognized in all European countries. Nicolae Testemițanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Moldova offers Medical degree programs in English so Indian students can take medical degree courses at this university located in Chișinău, the capital city of Moldova
Students should have passed 12th (10+2) with an overall score of 50% or above and a pass in written examination in science subjects are required to study MBBS in Moldova.
Duration of Degree Course in Medicine
Duration of Degree Course in Medicine is of 6 Years. Degree Course in Dentistry and Pharmacology takes 5 years to complete.
Tuition fees for Courses Medicine: Approx €3550 € per annum.
Moldova University MBBS Fee Structure for 2023-2024
|Name of the University||Year of Establishment||Course Duration||Total Fees in INR||Hostel Fee|
|Nicolae Testemitanu State University for Medicine and Pharmacy||1945||6 Years||23.50 Lac for 6 Years||Included|
Note: Hostel Fee is included in the Fee. But the Food Expense will be extra. Indian Mess Fee is around Rs 5000 to 7000/Month.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN MOLDOVA
- Cost-effective: The cost of studying MBBS in Moldova is relatively lower compared to other European countries, making it a cost-effective option for international students.
- Standard of Medical Education: Medical universities are known for their European education standards with ultra-modern infrastructure. The curriculum is designed to match international standards, and students receive hands-on training through clinical practice.
- English-Taught Programs: Most universities in Moldova offer MBBS programs in English.
- Recognition and Accreditation: The medical colleges in Moldova are recognized by international organizations, including WHO, MCI, ECFMG, etc. Thus, students studying MBBS in Moldova can practice medicine anywhere.
- Safe Environment: Moldova is a safe country, and international students can feel secure while pursuing their studies in the country. The universities have robust security measures to ensure the safety of the students.
- Multicultural Environment: Studying MBBS in Moldova allows you to interact with students from different countries, enabling you to learn about different cultures and traditions. Hundreds of Kerala students are already pursuing MBBS in different universities in Moldova.
- Internship and Job Opportunities: After graduating, students can acquire internships in government and private hospitals to gain further practical experience. Moldova MBBS graduates can also explore opportunites in Germany, France and other European countries apart from India.
Students applying to transfer to Moldova American University from universities in India and other countries must also provide a copy of their up-to-date transcript from their universities along with a guideline of the university’s grading system.
More About Nicolae Testemianu State University
The Nicolae Testemianu State University of Moldova is a leading medical college and pharmacy located in Chișinău. The institute started its academic activity in 1945. Known as The Nicolae Testemianu University of Moldova, it is the only medical university in Moldova that offers an MBBS program.
The university’s primary goal is to prepare students for professional careers in the fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and allied sciences. The school also hopes that its graduates will enrich the lives of Moldovan citizens by providing them with high-quality education and health care.
The school offers courses in medicine that are approved worldwide. Also, students who wish to pursue specialization can do so after completing their studies. The programs cover a wide variety of subjects such as Medicine, Microbiology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Radiology, Genetics, Physiology, Nursing, Pediatrics, Nutrition, Nursing care and Veterinary medicine.
The School of Pharmacy and Medicine offers specialization programs in various areas. These include cardiovascular pharmacology, geriatrics, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, allergy, family practice, hematology, liver and kidney disorders, trauma, vascular disease, oral surgery, infectious diseases, Integrative Medicine and many more. The school also offers postgraduate diploma programs in different areas such as microbiology, virology, gastroenterology, pharmacology, obstetrics and gynecology.
The main campus of the School of Pharmacy and Medicine is located in Bucharest’s Old Town, near the ancient ruins of Count Dracula’s Castle. The architectural remains of these castle ruins remain and are a must-visit attraction.
HOW CAN MOLDOVA MBBS CONSULTANTS IN KERALA HELP YOU?
Moldova MBBS consultants in Kerala can help you in various ways, as follows:
- Admission Guidance: The Moldova MBBS consultants in Kerala can provide you with guidance and assistance in the admission process for MBBS in Moldova.
- University Selection: The consultants can help you select the right university as per your choice.
- Visa Assistance: The Moldova MBBS consultants can assist you in obtaining the required visa for studying MBBS in Moldova.
- Accommodation Assistance: The consultants can help you find suitable accommodation options in Moldova.
- Financial Assistance: The consultants can help you arrange scholarships, education loans, and other financial aid for studying MBBS in Moldova.
- Travel Assistance: The consultants can provide travel assistance such as booking air tickets from Kerala to Moldova, arranging transportation and accompany you during your first visit to the campus.
- Post-Study Assistance: The Moldova MBBS consultants can also provide post-study assistance, such as job assistance and guidance for higher education options in Germany and other countries.
Contact us for more details about Study MBBS in Moldova & Medical Universities in Moldova in English. For more options like MBBS in Poland, MBBS in Turkey , MBBS in Bosnia etc can contact us for more information.
For More Details Send your enquiry
1st Floor, Adam Circle,
Kerala – 683572. India.
Phone: +91 8289919484