If you are living in Kerala and want to immigrate to Canada, you are in the right place. It is a dream of many Indians to migrate to a foreign country and start life afresh. Majority of the people who wish to relocate to another country do so because of the great opportunities.If you are searching for a Canada Immigration Consultants in Kerala, you can contact us for the details of Canada immigration details.
In new countries, people seek a new life for themselves and their families. Reasons like education, job, business, and many others also attract people to immigrate to different countries.
Why Immigrate to Canada?
Canada is one of the most popular countries where people want to immigrate. It is sought after by many Indians to settle permanently. Canada is one of the best countries right now in terms of standard of living, jobs, education, health-care, and safety. Listed below are some of the vital aspects that attract people from other countries to Canada.
- Safety: The first and the best thing about Canada is that it is one of the safest countries in the world. It regularly ranks among the top 10 safest & peaceful countries in the world. The crime rates are extremely low, and the people of Canada live very peacefully.
- Job Opportunities: Canada being a large and developing economy, has great job opportunities in various fields. Anyone can find a decent job here with good pay. Skills and Talent are highly appreciated in Canada, and the working environment is excellent. Being capable enough, you can easily find your way into the high ranks.
- Healthcare: Canada is a country where healthcare is free. Canada’s Universal Healthcare system provides all the residents of Canada with free access to medical services. The quality of healthcare in Canada is better than most of the other countries which place Canada’s life expectancy in the top twenties.
- Education: Canada has been named the most educated country in the World. The education system in Canada is regarded as the best among developed nations. There are many excellent universities in Canada, including the University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, McMaster University, McGill University, and others. Also, primary education in Canada is amazing and mostly free.
- Quality of Life: Canada is a county with low population and a great environment. It is very safe, and people are very peaceful. The system of education and healthcare is top-notch. There are many job and business opportunities. All of this makes the quality of life great in Canada.
Canada Immigration System
Canada follows a system of Immigration that helps both the immigrant and the country. It is one of the ideal countries in the world to obtain a permanent status of residence. Canada follows a point-based immigration system where the eligibility of an individual depends on the number of points scored.
Points are awarded on many factors including age, education, language skills, work experience, a valid job offer, and a nomination from a territory or province.
However, the point system may vary according to the Province and profile of the candidate. The Express Entry Immigration system is based on the point system, whereas the Immigration of Quebec Skilled Worker Program is based on a different point system.
The candidates with high scores are invited to apply for immigration. There are many immigration programs that you can choose. They are listed below:
- Express Entry: Immigration to Canada as a skilled worker.
- Family Sponsorships: A permanent resident of Canada can sponsor his or her relatives, including spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate to Canada.
- Provincial Nominees: You can immigrate to Canada if you are nominated by any of the Canadian provinces or territories.
- Quebec-selected Skilled Workers: You can immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker in the Quebec province.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot: If you graduate from a school in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, then you can apply for a status of permanent residency in Canada.
- Caregivers: You can immigrate to Canada as a caregiver, i.e., by providing care for children and elderly who need medical assistance.
- Start-Up VISA: You can obtain a permanent residence in Canada if you start a progressive business that creates jobs in Canada.
- Self-Employed: If you excel in cultural and athletic activates, you can apply for immigration in Canada.
As you can understand, there are many programs under which you can apply for a permanent residence in Canada. So if you are planning for Canada Immigration, it is always better to seek the assistance of an experienced Immigration agent who can guide you properly about the requirements of points for each category of immigration.
As the top Canada immigration consultants in Kerala, Study Sure can explain the process of Canada immigration in detail.
Canada Immigration FAQ
- What is the Duration of PR Processing?
Canada Immigration can be exciting yet overwhelming. This is because Canada has numerous types of immigration programs for people from various countries and cultures. The Canadian immigration process entirely depends on the category of your visa.
To increase your chances of getting into the pool, ensure that you have all of the documents and paperwork required for immigration. There is not a fixed schedule for completing the immigration process.
Still, your expert Canada Immigration Consultants in Kerala or any other experienced immigration agents will be able to assist you in completing the process in the shortest period by completing the documentation process involved in the immigration like ECA, Exact Calculation of Points required for the Immigration, Application submission, etc. as per the guidelines of the immigration department. Incomplete applications and documentations cause delays in the immigration process.
- What is CRS Score and Why It is Important for Immigration?
CRS, or the Comprehensive Ranking System, is a merit-based point system introduced by the Government of Canada for Immigration. The CRS Points are calculated based on many factors of the applicant like Age, Qualification, Job experience, etc. The higher the score, better the chance of immigration.
If the CRS of the applicant meets the eligibility for immigration, the applicant becomes eligible for ITA (Invitation to Apply) for PR. The applicants can calculate the CRS points before submitting their applications.
Canada Permanent Residency Update: April 14, 2021
New Pathway Program for Canada PR 2021
The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Government of Canada announced an innovative Program meant for immigration for more than 90000 essential workers and students worldwide, including students from India involved in contributing to Canada’s economy.
Why We are the Best Canada Immigration Consultants in Kerala
Many immigration agencies in Kerala offer the service of Canadian immigration from different parts of Kerala. But Study Sure is one of the top Canada Immigration Agencies in Kerala for with a pan India presence. For Canada Immigration, you need to look for good immigration consultants because the agency matters a lot for your success. Many norms have to be followed, and a little mistake in detail can lead to rejection. So, it is best to hire the right immigration agency with a high success rate to have high chances of acceptance.
We are Kerala based immigration specialists for Canada and Australia. Located in Angamaly in Ernakulam District, our company is well known for Canada immigration services in Kochi. A lot of people in Kerala have availed our service for Canada Immigration.
If you are looking for the best immigration consultant in Kochi Kerala, then please contact us for more details. We also provide a free assessment, a plus point for every immigration aspirant. Study Sure offers Canada Immigration Consultancy in Kochi, Kottyam, Trivandrum, Palakkad, Thrissur, Kollam, Wayanad, Malappuram, and other cities in Kerala.
We hope that your dream of immigrating to Canada will be fulfilled with the help of Study Sure- Kerala.
For Canada Immigration Consultation in Kerala, Please mail your details at Send Enquiry
For Updated Information about Fast Track Canada Immigration Policies Please Call Kerala Office : 808600042