Canada is a country that has been welcoming immigrants for centuries, and it is a country that offers many benefits to its immigrants. Canada has a diverse population, and it is one of the most multicultural countries in the world. Canada Immigration Express entry is one of the quickest options for immigrating to Canada.
The Canadian provinces are Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan. The territories are Northwest Territories (NWT), Nunavut (NU), and Yukon Territory (YT). This article will explore Canada Immigration Express Entry options, How to apply for Canada PR from India, Canada immigration points calculation, Canada PR Process from India, Canada PR eligibility, 67 Points Immigration System etc.
Why Immigrate to Canada?
After Russia, Canada is the second-largest country in the world, with ten provinces and three territories but a low population. It is a federal state with ten provinces and three territories. The capital of Canada is Ottawa, and the official languages are English and French.
Canada is one of the developed countries globally with an excellent education system that provides free education from kindergarten to university. Canada also offers free healthcare to all its citizens and residents, including dental care, eye care, mental health care, and prescription drugs. Canada immigration is a dream of many people looking to settle abroad from India.
Canada Immigration Benefits
Canada is a country that has a lot to offer. It is one of the most diverse countries in the world, and it has a lot of opportunities for immigrants. Canada is also one of the best countries to live in, with high-quality healthcare, education, and social security.
Canada offers many benefits for immigrants. The country has a very welcoming culture, and it provides many opportunities for newcomers to integrate into society. Immigrants can also enjoy high-quality healthcare, education, and social security in Canada.
Canada has a diverse culture and is one of the most multicultural countries in the world. Canada also has a strong economy and is one of the best places to live in. Canada has a lot to offer its citizens and immigrants, including healthcare, education, and employment opportunities.
Canada offers many benefits for immigrants, such as:
- A diverse culture
- A strong economy
- One of the best places to live is a city with low crime rates and strong economic foundations.
- Healthcare: All Canadian citizens have access to free healthcare services.
- Education: Canada offers free education for all children from kindergarten through grade 12.
- Employment Opportunities: Canada has many employment opportunities for skilled workers and professionals.
Canada Express Entry system for Immigrating to Canda
Canada is a country that has a lot of opportunities for immigrants. Canada Express Entry is one of the most popular ways to immigrate to Canada. Canada express entry is a system that allows skilled workers and their families to apply for Canadian permanent residence. It is a fast-track process that will enable applications to be processed in six months or less.
The Canadian government introduced the Express Entry system in 2015, an online application system for skilled workers who want to immigrate to Canada. The express entry system is designed to attract skilled workers from all over the world and make it easier for them to immigrate to Canada.
What is the Canada Express Entry System?
Express Entry immigration program follows a point-based system for immigrating to Canada. The express entry system, developed by the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada in 2015, allows skilled worker applications to be accepted on a priority basis to become Canada’s permanent residents.
The highest-scoring applicants receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for PR in Canada.
Express Entry offers three important immigration programs.
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Canada Express Entry Eligibility
Canada Express Entry is a system that manages applications for permanent residence in Canada. It is a points-based system that evaluates applicants’ skills, experience, and other factors to determine whether they are eligible for permanent residence.
The eligibility requirements for Canada Express Entry are as follows:
- The applicant must have at least one year of continuous full-time work experience in Canada within the last five years or three years of continuous part-time work experience in Canada over the previous five years.
- The applicant must be currently working on a valid job offer from a Canadian employer with a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment
- The applicant must have at least one year of full-time work experience in the past ten years, or at least three years of part-time work experience in the past ten years, in one of the following occupations:
- NOC 0, A or B occupation;
- NOC C occupation that has been identified as an occupation under demand by provincial and territorial governments;
- NOC D occupation that has been identified as an occupation under shortage by provincial and territorial governments;
- Must have a valid job offer from a company in Canada
Canada Express Entry Benefits
Canada Express Entry is a points-based system that evaluates the skills, education, work experience, language proficiency, and other applicant factors.
The benefits of Canada Express Entry are:
- It is easy for skilled workers and their families to immigrate to Canada.
- It provides a pathway for immigrants with in-demand skills or experience in short supply in Canada.
- It helps employers recruit from abroad when they can’t find qualified Canadians or permanent residents to fill the job vacancies.
- It helps employers who need temporary foreign workers because they can’t find qualified Canadians or permanent residents to fill the job vacancies.
- It is one of the fastest routes for immigrating to Canada.
Canada Skilled Occupation in-Demand list 2022
Is Canada immigration in your mind? The abundance of opportunities in this paradise draws thousands of immigrants each year from different parts of the world. The Canada Express Entry Program, which the Canadian Government launched in January 2015, has been one of the fastest-growing routes to immigrate to Canada. It allows skilled professionals to immigrate to Canada to pursue their careers by securing the highest-paying jobs.
The Canada Skilled Occupation In-Demand list is a list of occupations that are in demand in Canada. The list is updated every two years, and the Canadian government uses it to determine which occupations are eligible for permanent residency. You should also be aware of Canada’s Occupational Demand List and make sure you choose the suitable occupation to suit your needs. It is always best to select the high-demand occupation on the Canada Demand List.
List of Top Professions in High Demand in 2022 for Canada PR:
- Nurses (NOC Code 3012)
- Dentist (NOC Code 3113)
- Doctors (NOC 3112) (General Practioneers and Family Physicians)
- Chartered Accountants (NOC Code 11) (Financial Accountants and Auditors)
- Chef (NOC Code 6321)
- Software Engineers (NOC Code 2173)
- Teachers (NOC Code 4032) (Kindergarten and Elementary Teachers)
- Food Technologist (NOC Code 2211) (Technicians and Chemical Technologists)
- Sales and Marketing Managers (NOC Code 0611) (Sales, Marketing and Advertising Manager)
- Mechanical Engineers (NOC Code 2312)
Canada PR Express Entry Eligibility Criteria
- An assessment to prove that you have sufficient knowledge of English and French
- Positive Report from Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
- To be eligible for specific programs, you must have a score of at minimum 67 points
- Good medical health
- The ability to pay off the debt
- There is no age limit; however points are not given to the applicants over 47.
Documents Required for the Canada Express Entry Visa
Two stages determine the documents needed for Express Entry.
Submission of Profile
Submission of a Permanent Residence Application
To submit your profile, you will require the below documents
- Report of Educational Credential Assessment
- Language test results
- Job offer (If available)
- Nomination for Provincial (if accepted)
To submit a permanent residence application, you will need:
- Evidence of Enough Funds
- Certificate of police clearance
- Report of medical examination
Proof of funds
The proof of funds is a way for immigrants to prove that they have sufficient financial resources to enter Canada. These programs require proof of funds to be submitted:
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Experience Class (CEC), program.
Showing proof of funds for Canada PR Express Entry
Proof of funds is required to show for Express Entry. You must send a letter if it is not necessary to explain why you are not showing it.
These reasons could be:
- You have a valid job offer.
- Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Act (Canada) invites you to apply.
Canada PR Express Entry Visa -How to Apply?
Canada PR Express Entry Application Process involves the following these steps:
- Find out if you’re eligible for the program
- Arranging all documents required
- Prepare your Express Entry File
- Submission of File
- Applicants are selected based on their CRS scores
- The highest scoring applicant receives an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- Candidates must submit the PR Application within 60 days of receiving the ITA.
- The Applicants will require to submit additional documents if selected
- After the completion of the verification process, PR will be issued.
What is the cost of Canada Express Entry Program 2022?
Express Entry fees are different, and the cost will depend on the nature of your application. Below is a table listing the various expenses.
|Application Categories||Express Entry Fees In (CAD)|
|Application Processing Fee + Right of Permanent Residence Fee||$ 1325|
|Application Processing Fee||$825|
|Application Processing Fee + Right of Permanent Residence Fee (Spouse or Common-Law Partner Included)||$1325|
|Application Processing Fee (Spouse or Common-Law Partner Included)||$825|
|Right of Permanent Residence Fee||$500|
|Dependent Child||$225 for every child|
- Educational Credential Assessments: Around 350CAD/Person
- Language tests: Around 350 CAD
- If applicable, provincial nomination: Between 250 CAD to 1,500 according to the provinces chosen.
- Other expenses are certificates attestation, notary attestation, documents translations, courier charges, affidavits, etc.
Canada Express Entry Visa Processing Time
Once the application is received, it usually takes 6 months to process the express entry application. The applicant should provide all documents necessary on time to avoid further delay.
Canada Spouse visa rules
Canada has a lot of different types of visas for people who want to move there. One type of visa is the spouse visa. The Canada spouse visa Rules are not too difficult to understand, but some requirements need to be met to be eligible for this type of visa. Below are the requirements for Canada Spouse Visa.
Spouse visa Requirements
You must meet all requirements to sponsor your spouse in Canada. If you meet the following criteria, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent child in Canada:
- You must be 18 years old to sponsor your spouse in Canada.
- Canada PR holders who want to sponsor their spouse in Canada must be present in Canada during and until the Canada spouse visa outcome.
- The sponsor must not receive social assistance for any reason other than disability.
- You have to prove that you can afford the Canada Spouse Visa.
- Your sponsor must agree to support your spouse financially for a specific period.
- It is essential to show that you are in a real and ongoing relationship with your spouse.
- You should be legally married to your spouse. Citizenship Immigration Canada does not recognize marriages performed by proxy outside Canada.
67 Points Immigration to Canada
The Express Entry System is a system is designed to process applications quickly and efficiently while also ensuring that applicants are selected based on their ability to succeed economically in Canada. Points are awarded for different factors then used to calculate an applicant’s Comprehensive Ranking System score.
What is 67 Points Immigration to Canada?
Canadian IRCC evaluates applications to the Federal Skilled Workers Program using their 67 Points Immigration System. A score of 67/100 allows applicants to be considered for further process. Candidates can earn a maximum of 100 points in this program, and the application won’t be considered if the applicant cannot earn a minimum of 67 out of 100.
The number of points you will receive for your application is determined by the number of points you have accumulated in each category.
- For every year spent living in Canada, you will receive one point.
- You will receive two points if your spouse or common-law partner has lived in Canada for at least one year.
- You will receive three points if your spouse or common-law partner has lived in Canada for at least three years.
- If you are a skilled worker, you will receive five points.
- If both of your parents were born in Canada, you will receive five points.
- If one of your parents was born in Canada and the other was not, but they have lived here for at least ten years,
Factors Considered for Canada PR Point Score System
- Marital Status
- Education (Self)
- Education of Spouse ( If applicable)
- IELTS Score (Self)
- IELTS Score ( Spouse)
- Study History in Canada (Self)
- Study History in Canada (Spouse)
- Work History in Canada (Self)
- Work History of Spouse in Canada
- Job offer in Canada
- Relatives in Canada
67 Points Immigration System
Total Point: 100 points
Minimum Points Required: At least 67.
- Language abilities Up to 28 points (English or French)
- Education: Maximum 25 points
- Work Experience: Maximum 24 points
- Age: Maximum 12 points
- Arranged Employment: 10 additional points (not required)
- Adaptability: Maximum 10 points
- Study History in Canada (Self)
- Study History in Canada (Spouse)
- Work History in Canada (Self & Spouse)
- Relatives in Canada
Canada PR From India
Canada is among the most popular countries for immigration, and it is among the top destinations for Indian immigrants.
Canada has several attractive factors that make it a great country to immigrate to, such as:
- A high standard of living and quality of life.
- A high standard of living and quality of life.
- Excellent schools and universities.
- An excellent education system.
- A low crime rate and high levels of personal safety.
- A strong job market with competitive salaries.
- A diverse culture.
- Affordable housing prices in most parts of the country.
How to Migrate to Canada from India?
Migrating to Canada from India is not as easy as it seems. It is a long and tedious process that takes months and years to complete.
There are different ways to migrate to Canada from India, but the most common way is through applying for Permanent Residence. This requires an Indian citizen to have a valid Canadian spouse, Canadian work permit, or Canadian study permit.
The first step in this process is to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). The TRV application can be submitted at the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in India. If you are eligible, you will be given a visa that allows you to enter Canada for six months.
Planning to Migrate to Canada from India? Contact us for more information
Canada Visa Online Application Process
Canada is also a country that welcomes immigrants worldwide with open arms. If you want to live in Canada, you need to get an online Canadian visa.
If you are planning to visit Canada for leisure, business, or family reasons, you need to apply for an online Canadian visa before coming here.
You will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if you are traveling by air or a visitor visa if traveling by other means (land/sea).
The eTA is an electronic travel authorization that allows visitors from countries that don’t need visas.
How to Apply Canada Visa Online? Contact us for more information about Canadian Visa Application Online and other Details.