District Rural Development Agencies play a significant role in implementing the rural development and poverty alleviation programs of the states and central government. These agencies were entrusted with a number of programs, and DRDA Free Education is one of such programs.
DRDA Scheme Highlights
- The Government spends around INR 40,000 for the Junior college study of every student under the e-PASS & JnanaBhumi Schemes.
- Free accommodation and food are provided to every student.
- Admissions are offered in many reputed junior colleges in Telangana and Andra Pradesh.
- The DRDA selection list of the candidates will be prepared based on reservation and merit by the district level.
- Both the above-mentioned schemes are significant initiatives by the respective state governments.
DRDA Free Education in Telangana
The state government of Telangana provides scholarships for admission to various colleges in Telangana. DRDA TS free education scholarship is available for candidates hailing from different minority classes and candidates who are differently-abled. DRDA Telangana scheme comes under e-PASS (Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships). The aim of the scholarship is to provide admission and scholarship to candidates belonging to different backward classes and disabled candidates.
Under DRDA Free Education Telangana Scheme, eligible candidates are provided admissions to various junior colleges in Telangana state. Corporate admission can be obtained by students who have passed Class 10 (SSC) in the year 2023 with at least 7.0 GPA and at least 75% school attendance. Admission is given in various reputed Inter colleges in Telangana. It is an excellent scheme for the welfare of candidates who hail from backward classes, minority classes, or disabled or differently-abled students.
First, let’s talk about the eligible candidates who can obtain Corporate College Admissions from this scheme.
Eligible Candidates Under e-PASS for Admission in Corporate Colleges
- Students from SC or ST category having family income less than INR 2 Lakhs year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to BC/ EBC and minority welfare category, living in a rural area with family income less than INR 1 Lakh 50 Thousand annually.
- Candidates belonging to BC/ EBC and minority welfare category, living in an urban area with annual family income less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- Students belong to the disabled welfare category with less than INR 1 Lakh family income in a year.
- EBC (Economically Backward Community) students who have been selected under the Corporate College Admissions Scheme are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 75% attendance per quarter is mandatory for students who want to apply.
Important Dates to Apply for Corporate College Admission Scholarship under e-PASS in Telangana
Telangana is from 22nd May 2023 to 9th June 2023. The last date to apply for Corporate College Admission Scholarship under e-PASS in Telangana is 9th June 2023.
Visit Telangana e-PASS Corporate College Admission website for more details.
Online Application for Corporate College Admission in Telangana under e-PASS
Step 1: Visit the official website of Telangana e-PASS.
Step 2: On the home page, click the search button and search for ‘Corporate Admissions’.
Step 3: Click on Corporate Admissions.
Step 4: The official page of Corporate Admissions will open up.
Step 5: Click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 6: Fill in all the required details and check.
Step 7: Press ‘Final Submit’.
Prerequisites for Applying to Corporate College Admissions in Telangana under e-PASS
- Income certificate acquired from MeeSeeva.
- Caste Certificate & Nativity Certificate acquired from MeeSeeva.
- Biometric Aadhar authentication should be done at MeeSeeva center along with application ID.
- Passport size photograph
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Mobile number and e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Grade Certificate with at least 7.0 GPA.
- Aadhar Card (UID) is mandatory.
- Students belonging to BAS (Best Available Schools) will have to contact the school or the district welfare officer for verifying SSC Details.
- Students belonging to CBSE schools will have to verify SSC details through District officers.
- Students belonging to HPS will have to verify SSC details via their school or DD (SW).
- Students from SW, TW, and BCW Hostels will have to contact DD for SSC Details mapping.
The Andhra Pradesh Government provides several scholarships for admissions to state-run and aided colleges under DRDA AP scheme. The primary beneficiaries of the DRDA AP scheme are candidates from backward communities like SC-ST, Minority communities, disabled or differently-abled students.
Benefits of DRDA Free Education AP
The benefits of DRDA Free education in AP include admissions to various junior colleges in Andhra Pradesh with hostel facilities. DRDA scheme is a boon for students from SC, ST and other backward communities, Kapu, minority classes, and differently-abled students under JnanaBhumi. To ensure transparency in DRDA scheme, the government has automated the entire process in Jnanabhumi scheme.
Andra Pradesh JnanaBhumi Scholarships for Admission to Corporate Colleges: Eligibility
- Students who belong to SC/ ST category whose annual family income is less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- Students from BC/ EBC/ Disabled/ Minority category with family income are less than INR 1 Lakh annually.
- The student should have passed SSC (Class X) in 2023 with at least a 7.0 GPA.
- Students who belong to Government Social Welfare hostels, Day-Scholars of Municipal Aided Schools/ Zilla Parishad Aided Schools, Kasturba Schools, and Ashram Schools.
- Students from JawaharNavodayaVidyalaya and government residential schools are eligible.
Application Dates for Corporate College Admission Scholarship Under JnanaBhumi in Andhra Pradesh.
The schedule for online application for the Corporate College Admission Scholarship under JnanaBhumi in Andra Pradesh is from 15th May 2023 to 30th May 2023. Last date for Corporate College Admission Scholarship under JnanaBhumi is May 22 2023. The details of official website is given on the bottom of this page.
Online Application For Corporate College Admission in Andra Pradesh under JnanaBhumi
Step 1: Visit the official website of Andra Pradesh JnanaBhumi.
Step 2: Find ‘Corporate Admissions’ on the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the option of ‘Corporate Admissions,’ and you will find an ‘Apply Online’ button.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
Step 5: A new page will be opened where you can fill the application form online.
Step 6: Fill the application form and check.
Step 7: Do the final submission of the form.
DRDA Intermediate Admissions
The notification for DRDA free intermediate admissions for 2023 would be released on the official website of AP government Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in The students can check the details of the notification and apply online when it is released by the department.
DRDA AP Online Application for Intermediate
The online application for Intermediate admissions for DRDA AP can be submitted online on the official website given below.
DRDA Official website AP. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
Related Post Vidyasiri Scholarship Details