NSP is a platform curated by the Government of India for underprivileged students across the country. It is under the supervision of the Ministry of Electronics and IT (Information Technology) and provides multiple scholarships to the minority student population of SC/ST/OBC classes. Students can apply for these scholarships online. The NSP scholarship Form for various scholarship schemes is available on the portal for eligible aspirants. Read further and get to know the details of NSP Scholarship List, Scholarship Status, Eligibility criteria, Application Process, the procedure to place a request for an application renewal, List of important documents required, and other fundamental details.
- 1 NSP Login Process
- 1.1 NSP New Registration
- 1.2 NSP Scholarship List Details
- 1.2.1 How to Check the Sanctioned NSP Scholarship List?
- 1.2.2 List of Important NSP Scholarships Provided by The Central Government, State Governments, and Other Government Agencies.
- 1.2.3 List of Central Government Scholarships available on NSP Scholarship Portal
- 1.2.4 List of UGC Scholarships Available on NSP Scholarship Portal
- 1.2.5 NSP Scholarship List- State wise
- 1.2.6 Assam State
- 1.2.7 Chandigarh State
- 1.2.8 Bihar State
- 1.2.9 Karnataka State
- 1.2.10 Arunachal Pradesh
- 1.2.11 Jammu Kashmir
- 1.2.12 Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- 1.2.13 Manipur
- 1.3 National Scholarship School Registration
- 1.4 National Scholarship Portal School Login Procedures
- 1.4.1 NSP School- Password Reset Option
- 1.4.2 How to Search Institute/School/ITI on NSP Portal?
- 1.4.3 How to Get the Institute/School/ITI Login Credentials?
- 1.4.4 National Scholarship Portal | Renewal
- 1.4.5 FAQs – National Scholarship Portal
- 1.4.6 National E Scholarship Portal -Help Desk
- 1.4.7 NSP Scholarship Form
- 1.4.8 National E Scholarship Portal Direct Links
NSP Login Process
National Scholarship Portal is an ideal platform that allows you to register for free for any scholarship programs launched by the central and the state authorities. The first time users should register themselves on the portal before proceeding to the login page. NSP is a user-friendly platform, and your application procedure will be trouble-free. Read more about the new registration & Login procedures for new applicants below.
NSP New Registration
If you are a fresh applicant, you can register as a new student on the NSP Portal. Below are the steps for National Scholarship Portal new Registration.
- Visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal as the first step in registration.
- On the top corner of the window, you can see a button “New Registration” Click on that.
- Read the instructions carefully and once you have understood the guidelines, proceed with registration.
- Enter the student’s details when you register as a new applicant. The information you provide in the “Student Registration Form” must be authentic and should match with the document.
- Tap on ‘I agree to the following’ button. further, click on ‘Continue’.
- You may see the New Registration form on the screen. Fill in all the columns with accuracy.
- Tap on the ‘Register’ button.
- Check your inbox to see the login credentials sent to your mobile number. If you don’t find it in your inbox and spam folder, then use the “Forgot Password” option to create a new password.
- Now you have your user-ID and password, sign in via this link: https://scholarships.gov.in/NSP1718/loginPage
- Type in all the requested details that include your application-ID, password, and captcha code shown on the webpage.
- Click on the login.
- A new application will appear on the screen.
- You may fill in all the required details.
- Then click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- On the webpage, upload the essential documents.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your application is successfully submitted.
NSP Registration Form Mandatory Columns
- Applicant’s name
- DOB or Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- Scholarship scheme
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Identification details
- Bank account info
Note to the Applicants
- Once you finish entering the data, you may submit the registration form. The system will generate the password to login into the account will be delivered to the mobile number provided. In case you fail to receive the login credentials due to technical errors, click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page.
- All students must mention their family income in the box provided while filling in their scholarship application. This income information must be genuine and should match with the data shown on the income certificate (issued by the competent authority).
Guidelines for Filling NSP Scholarship Form
The Guidelines for NSP Registration form are given below. The applicants may go through the guidelines below before registration on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Aadhar Number is not mandatory for New NSP registration. The students can also complete the registration process with their school/college/institution enrollment ID or Bank Pass Book.
- Students should verify all the details before submission as there is no provision for any corrections after the submission.
- The mode of submission of application will be online only.
If the students found ineligible for Scholarship at any stage after the grant of Scholarship, the Ministry of Education, will cancel the Scholarship of the student and also blacklist the student for Central and State Government’s Scholarship for Five years.
NSP Scholarship Status
NSP status is one of the key features that the portal offers to its users. Under this feature, the students are allowed to check their scholarship application status online through the portal itself. You can follow the steps given below to track the status of your application.
Step 1: Visit the official website of NSP.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Login’ button and select the year (either fresh or renewal).
Step 3: Make a login using the application ID and password.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Check your Status’ button on the user dashboard.
Step 5: The actual status of your application will appear on the screen.
STATUS OF PRE & POST MATRIC REGISTRATIONS
The Status of the NSP Scholarship is available on the National Scholarship Portal. The steps to follow to view and download the sanctioned list of NSP Scholarship are given below.
- Visit the NSP official portal. The link is given in the box below
- Click on the menu Ministry Guest Login‟ on the home page
- Click on the menu “Ministry Guest Login.”
- A new page will appear with details of State-wise Scholarship Quota, Total Number of Applications Received, and Total verified applications.
- Click on the button” State Registration.”
- A page will appear with the names of all the States & UTI in India. Click on any state to get the details of the total number of Scholarship registration in that State. The details of the registration in that State will appear on the screen followed by District and Block wise registration from that State.
- On clicking the district and block, the details the total number of registration from the district and block appear on the page with details of the applicant’s name, ID, Father’s name, and the details of opted State/Block
- Click on “Export Option” to save the file on your system.
NSP Scholarship List Details
The National Scholarship Portal provides the details of more than 55 types of scholarship that are available through the Government of India, State Governments, and the Scholarships provided by the Government agenesis like UGC, CBSE, etc.
How to Check the Sanctioned NSP Scholarship List?
NSP Scholarship list processed through the National Scholarship Portal is available online. The Sanctioned Scholarship list is available by Ministry, State, and District Wise. Follow the below steps to search the Scholarship List sanctioned through the National Scholarship Portal.
- Go to the NSP Scholarship list page (Links is given in the box below)
- Choose Academic Year from the drop-down menu
- Select the Type of Application. (Fresh or Renewal)
- Choose the Ministry from the Drop-down menu
- Choose the State from the drop-down menu
- Enter the Name of the Applicant
- Enter the Mobile Number of the Applicant
- Enter the Captcha
- Click on “Submit.”
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant
- Enter the OTP
- Click on “Confirm OTP.”
List of Important NSP Scholarships Provided by The Central Government, State Governments, and Other Government Agencies.
List of Central Government Scholarships available on NSP Scholarship Portal
- Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
- Pre-Matric & Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- Top Class Education Scheme for Students belong to Schedule Tribe Category
- Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarships for the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST
- NSIGSE Scholarship
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- PM Scholarship Scheme For the wards of Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- PM Scholarship Scheme for the wards of states/UT Police personnel martyred during terror or Naxal Attacks
- PM Scholarship for the wards of Railway security personnel
List of UGC Scholarships Available on NSP Scholarship Portal
Name of Scholarship
Number of Scholarships
PG Scholarship Scheme for University Rank Holders
INR 3,100/Month for 2 Years
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child
INR 36,200/Year for 2 Years
PG Professional Courses Scholarship for SC/ST Students
For ME/MTech Students INR 7,800/Month for 2 Years. For Students pursuing other PG Courses INR 4500//Month for 2 Years
Ishan Uday special scholarship
INR 5,400/Month to General Degree Students & INR 7800/Month to Medical, Technical and other Professional Courses
NSP Scholarship List- State wise
- Pre-Matric Scholarship to the wards of the residents of the Assam who are involved in the health hazards occupations
- SC Students Scholarship –Pre Matric & Post Matric level
- OBC Students Scholarship – Pre Matric & Post Matric level
- ST Students Scholarship – Pre Matric & Post Matric level
- SC Students scholarship –Pre Matric & Post Matric level
- Post- Matric Scholarship for Transgender Students
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- DR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward students
- BC-EBC Students scholarship –Post Matric level
- ST Students scholarship –Post Matric level
- SC Students scholarship –Post Matric level
- ST Students scholarship –Pre Matric & Post Matric level
- ST Students scholarship –Post Matric level
- Umbrella Scheme for the education of ST Children– Pre Matric & Post Matric level
- Umbrella Scheme for the education of ST Children– Pre Matric & Post Matric level
- Award scheme to the ST students of Arunachal Pradesh
- Post Matric Scholarship to students
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Pre Matric & Post Matric level scholarship to OBC Students
- Pre Matric & Post Matric level scholarship to SC Students
- Pre Matric & Post Matric level scholarship to ST Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST students
National Scholarship School Registration
The Procedures for NSP Scholarship School Registration are given below.
- Click on the registration of School link given below in the box
- Read the instructions and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on “Continue”.
- A new page will open for NSP School registration
- Enter the details of the School/ITI Institute and submit
National Scholarship Portal School Login Procedures
The Schools, ITI, and other institutions already registered with the NSP Portal can log in to the Portal using the steps given below.
- Visit the NSP Portal School Login Page given below in the box
- Select the Academic Year from the drop-down menu
- Enter the User ID
- Enter the Password
- Complete the Captcha
- Click on “Login”
Note: The Schools, ITI, and other institutes that do not have the login credentials should contact the District/State Nodal officers for getting the login credentials.
NSP School- Password Reset Option
If you forgot the National Scholarship Portal school login credentials, then you can reset the School login password using the steps below.
- Go to the official NSP Scholarship Portal https://nsp.gov.in/.
- Click on “School / Institute Forgot Password?” Link
- A new page will open for a password reset
- Enter the School/Institute
- User ID
- Complete the Captcha
- Click on Submit
- The new password will be sent to the registered email ID or the mobile number updated on the school’s profile.
How to Search Institute/School/ITI on NSP Portal?
Follow the simple steps below to search the details of School/College and other Institutions registered on the NSP Portal.
- Visit the NSP Portal’s online School/ITI Search page. Link is given below in the box
- Choose the Institution State from the Drop-down menu
- Choose the Institution District
- Choose the Institution
- Enter the first three letters of the Institution.
Note: The applicants can also access the details of the institution online by entering the AISHE Code and DISE Code.
Follow the steps below to check the details of the School/College/ITI and other institutes using institution code.
- Choose the Code from the menu” Choose your option.”
- Enter the AISHE/DISE/ITI Code in the column
- Enter the Captcha
- Click on “Get Institute based on Entered AISHE/DISE/ITI Code.”
How to Get the Institute/School/ITI Login Credentials?
- Those who do not have the necessary login credentials can get in touch with the District Nodal/State officers for the same.
- The portal accepts both fresh and renewal applications.
National Scholarship Portal | Renewal
The scholarship Renewal process is given below. To renew the Scholarship, you may go to the official website of NSP Portal. There, you can find the NSP Portal Renewal Link. Click on the link given, and soon you will be directed to the login window. Enter your application ID, password, and complete the captcha. Tap the ‘login’ button. You may now place a request for Renewal.
FAQs – National Scholarship Portal
- What are the eligibility criteria to apply for scholarship schemes?
Answer: In order to understand the eligibility requirements, visit the official website of the National E Scholarship Portal at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- Can I apply anew if I am already a renewal candidate?
Answer: You cannot apply again as a fresh applicant while your application is registered for Renewal. In that case, your application will undergo default elimination.
- How to track the status of the Scholarship Application?
Answer: You may go to the official homepage of the NSP Portal. Enter your Permanent ID along with your Date of Birth for quick identification. After that, press the link ‘check my status’.
National E Scholarship Portal -Help Desk
Applicants can connect with the NSP team to solve any technical glitches that occurred while registering for national scholarship schemes.
National Scholarship Portal | Complaints/Feedback
The National escholarship portal offers a separate login page to file a complaint or write feedbacks. Once you click on ‘complaints/feedback’ on NSP Portal, you will soon be navigated to a new window. Now, follow the steps below:
- Select the Applicant Type.
- Choose ‘Complaint for’ from the list.
- Type in your Application/Institution ID for log in.
- Enter your name.
- Type in your email-ID.
- Type in your mobile number.
- Choose your state of Domicile.
- Select your ministry name.
- Choose the scholarship scheme you have selected.
- Select the Complaint category.
- Also, select the Complaint subcategory.
- Type in complaint description.
- Enter the captcha code given.
- Tap on ‘submit’.
You can view your complaint status after you file a complaint.
Students can contact the help desk if they are facing any issues related to login and registrations.
Contact Numbers: +91 120 6619540
NSP Scholarship Form
Applicants need to fill the National Scholarship forms online and submit the same on the NSP portal. NSP does not accept offline scholarship applications. The NSP Registration Form application link is given below.
NSP Scholarship Form Download Links
NSP Self-declaration form for minority students
NSP Registration Form in PDF
NSP Scholarship form Filling instructions PDF
National E Scholarship Portal Direct Links
The useful links of the National E Scholarship Portal, also known as NSP Portal, are given below. The deserving students can apply for the NSP Scholarship online through the links provided in the box below.
|SL No||NSP Services||National E Scholarship Portal Links|
|1||National E Scholarship Portal||Click here|
|1||NSP New Registration||Click Here|
|2||NSP Login||Click Here|
|3||NSP School Login||Click Here|
|4||NSP Institute Login||Click Here|
|5||NSP ITI Login||Click Here|
|6||NSP Renewal||Click Here|
|7||NSP Sanctioned List- 1 para||Click Here|
|8||NSP Scholarship Portal Mobile App Download||Click Here|
Conclusion: We hope this article about the National E Scholarship Portal Login, NSP Scholarship Form, NSP Registration Form, NSP New Registration Procedures , NSP Scholarship Status and NSP Scholarship List helped you. Please contact us through the comment box below if you have any suggestions /doubts regarding the services NSP Portal. For more details, you can visit the NSP official portal.