Himachal Pradesh University, better known as the HPU University, is a non-profit, governmental institution catering to students’ intellectual needs for a prolonged time. The university’s major courses are Engineering, undergraduate (BA, BSc, and BCom), and Post-graduate (MA, MSc, and MCom) degrees. The HPU has an exclusive student portal for both fresh and stale students of the institution. Here we will discuss the HPU Student Portal and services available on the Portal.
The HPU student portal allows registered students to check their exam scores and download their admit card with much ease. To sign in to the Portal, the students must have their student user-id or enrollment number along with the password. If you are already enrolled as an HPU student, you can easily log in to the Portal, which takes less than a minute. The most significant objective behind creating the HPU portal for students is to encourage a hassle-free evaluation of HPU results. This self-serving platform has helped many students over the years and is one of the top productive services offered by HPU.
HPU Student Portal Login Process
Steps to Login to the HPU Student Portal
- Visit the HPU student portal login page. The login link is given in the table.
- On the web page, choose your degree program, UG/PG, accordingly.
- Type in your user-id and password. In case you forget your username, you can still manage to log in with your enrollment number.
- Click on the ‘sign in’ button.
HPU Student Portal – Password Reset
If you face login issues, you can reset your password by following the steps given below.
- Visit the password reset link of the Portal given below.
- Choose the option “Semester” or: Annual.”
- Enter your Last Exam Roll No
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Father’s Name
- Click on the button, “Reset.”
HPU Admissions Procedure
HPU University offers admission to various Diploma, Degree, PG, PhD, and Distance learning courses online and offline. The standard admission procedure of HPU is based on the score obtained by the students in the entrance examination or the academic performance, whichever is applicable. The link for downloading the application form is available in the column below. The students applied for the entrance test for 2020-2021 admission should log in to the HPU Admission portal and updates the percentage of the marks scored starting from Matriculation to Graduation or Post graduation as applicable on or before 10th October 2020.
Due to the Covid -19 Pandemic, the University will not conduct the entrance test for admission for 2020-2021. Instead, the admission will be made based on the merit of the qualifying examination. For details, please contact the HPU Admission Cell given below.
HPU Admission Number: +91 177 2832571
How to Download HPU University Admit Card
HPU University actively conducts exams every year for students of all the three years from BA, BSC to BCOM degrees. If you want to download your admit card, you can directly access the link to download it from the student portal of HPU. The link is given below.
HPU Candidate/Common Login
The aspiring candidates of HPU have access to this Portal and can sign in with the steps given below.
- Visit the certified website of Himachal Pradesh University. Soon you will find a login window.
- Enter your username and password on the login page of the Portal
- Complete the Captcha and tap on the ‘login’ button.
HPU will publish all the six-semester (1,2,3,4,5,6) exam results plus the annuals on the HPU student portal. As per the regular academic trend of HPU, odd and even semester examinations are held every year in Nov/Dec and April/May months according to dates’ availability. After conducting all semester examinations, the University declares results with full subject wise mark details in the coming month of January and June. You can now review your grades and take note of upcoming examinations and download the HPU Results in PDF format.
HPU Results Download
Students can now download their Internal Assessment and Term-End results from the website of the University. HPU Result download link will be activated after the declaration of results. The University permits students to download their scorecards by entering their roll number
Steps to Download HPU Result
Below are the steps to download HPU Result from the Portal.
Step 1: Open the recognized homepage of HPU University.
Step 2: As you scroll, you will come across a division labeled ‘exam results.’ Click on it, and you will be directed to a new window.
Step 3: Now, you may click on the given link ‘HPU exam, with your academic year of study.’
Step 4: Type in your UG/PG Exam roll number along with your passcode and proceed.
Step 5: On the webpage, tap on ‘Result.’ Now, you will view your scores on the HPU screen.
Step 6: Save the university scorecard to your device for further reference in the future.
Highlighted Details on an HPU Scorecard
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- Exam Roll number
- Centre Name
- Father’s name & Mother’s name
- Name of the subjects opted
- Current status of the result
- Maximum and Minimum marks
- Marks obtained
- Student’s photograph
HPU Result Update: The Result of the examinations conducted in August 2020 has been declared and published on the HPU Portal. The link to download the HPU Results 2020 is given below in the table.
Note to the Students
- Make sure you have your login credentials with you, including your roll number.
- Check details on the scorecard carefully from top to bottom.
- If you happen to see any erroneous data published, don’t feel hesitant to inform the board.
- Students ought to gather the original copies within a month of the announcement of results.
HPU Revaluation Process
If you are unsure of any lost marks or discontent with the results, you can apply for revaluation. Here are the steps to place a request for reassessment.
- Once the results are declared, students can access the link for revaluation on the HPU student portal.
- An online revaluation form will be made visible on the portal; concerned students can fill in the requested details.
- Once you are done filling the revaluation form, you have to check for the corresponding fee payment.
- The revised results after revaluation will be published within 20 to 25 days from the initial exam day.
FAQs and Queries – HPU Student Portal
1.Where can I download my admit card?
You can download your admit card from the official website of HPU. The link to download your admit card is provided on the portal.
2.What is the Purpose of the HPU student portal?
It is a platform for HPU students to view their results, download admit card and other information useful for the students.
3. How to check HPU results online?
To check your results:
- Open the student portal login page of HPU.
- Keep your username and password handy.
- For more information, Check the HPU Student Portal.
4. When will UG results be published on the HPU student portal?
UG, as well as PG results, will be published in June.
5. Is it necessary to know the enrollment number to proceed with the login?
It is not mandatory to be aware of your enrollment number if you still know your user-id.
6. How many days will it take to get the results after revaluation?
As per the standard procedure, the University will announce the results 20-25 days after the exams.
7. What are the criteria for Retest for failed Students?
HPU University holds compartment exams for those students who fail to make it in their first attempt.
|1||HPU Student Portal||https://studentportal.hpushimla.in/|
|2||HPU Online Exams||https://exams.hpushimla.in/CommonLogin. |
|3||Password Reset||https://exams.hpushimla.in/PA_Forget |
|4||Student Search||https://exams.hpushimla.in/PE_HPU_ |
|5||Student Common Login||https://exams.hpushimla.in/Common |
|6||Student Admit Card Download||https://exams.hpushimla.in/PE_ |
|7||Students Helpdesk||https://exams.hpushimla.in/HelpDesk/ |
|8||HPU Results 2020||http://www.hpuniv.ac.in/university- |
HPU Student Portal Support
If you can’t remember your login details or facing issues in sign in to the portal, then contact the customer support below.
University Helpline No. 0177 – 283 0911
Dean Student Welfare-0177-2830926
Email ID: email@example.com
We hope this article about the ‘HPU Student Portal’ has been helpful to you. For more HPU Student information and updates about HPU University like HPU Result, Admission & HPU Law keeps visiting our sites. If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the HP University, please use the comment box to convey your message, and we will be happy to assist you as early as possible.
DTU Student Portal